The health and wellbeing of our guests and employees is our top priority. At the current time, we are actively monitoring novel coronavirus (COVID-19) updates from the World Health Organization and will continue to follow guidelines from these agencies and local health authorities.
Up to date information about COVID-19 can be found here: https://www.gov.mb.ca/health/coronavirus/index.html
PREVENTATIVE ON-PROPERTY MEASURES
As a preventive measure, Pauline Bistro and the Wood Tavern are temporarily closed. We will continue to follow the guidelines of public health agencies and local health authorities. Any available updates regarding Pauline Bistro and the Wood Tavern will be posted at @paulinebistro and @thewoodtavern.
We have implemented the following initial strategies to protect our guests and staff:
- Providing our staff and guests with clear communication on our policies and strategies going forward
- Placing hand sanitizers throughout all properties
- Implementing a mandatory “stay home if sick’ policy
- Encouraging staff to be extra diligent in following proper hygiene protocols
- Washing all high touch point public and staff areas every two hours (doorknobs, hard surfaces, elevators buttons etc.)
- Utilizing sanitation products that are confirmed to kill the virus
- Sanitizing all guest room surfaces capable of carrying the virus by a supervisor or manager during the daily room check
- Implementing a staff travel plan requiring staff returning from high risk countries to self-quarantine for 14 days before returning to work
RESERVATIONS + CANCELLATIONS
We encourage guests with questions or concerns regarding upcoming reservations to contact 204-233-4475 for assistance.
PREVENTATIVE TRAVEL TIPS
- Travel with your own hand sanitizers or disinfectant wipes
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, or mouth with unwashed hands
- Stay home if you are sick
- When coughing or sneezing:
- Cover your mouth and nose with your arm or tissues to reduce the spread of germs
- Immediately dispose of any tissues you have used into the garbage as soon as possible and wash your hands afterwards
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Can I cancel my reservation?
If your travels have been impacted due to the COVID-19 outbreak, please contact the hotel directly for information. Guests who have booked via third party websites (Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com etc) or other third party travel agents, are advised to contact their booking provider for information. For all other reservations, please refer to the cancellation policy at point of booking, or call the hotel directly for additional information at 204-233-4475.
Can I re-book for a different date in the future?
You may be eligible to move your reservation to a future date without penalty. Incremental rate changes may apply. Please refer to the cancellation policy at point of booking, or call the hotel directly for additional information at 204-233-4475.
What preventative measures are in place at the hotel?
Please refer to the "Preventative On-Property Measures" section above, or contact the hotel directly at 204-233-4475 for additional concerns.
Is there a travel ban?
For information related to travel advisories or travel bans as a result of COVID-19, please refer to https://travel.gc.ca/travelling/advisories
What if I get sick while traveling?
We recommend that you seek out local medical attention and follow health protocols as they require including self-isolation/quarantine. Please inform the Front Desk by dialing "0" from your guestroom phone if you have suspected symptoms and are seeking medical attention.
For additional questions about your reservations, please contact the hotel directly at 204-233-4475. For the most updated information on COVID-19, please refer to https://www.gov.mb.ca/health/coronavirus/index.html or the World Health Organization website.